In the process of film production and to maintain the quality of finished products at a high level, the enterprise mainly uses imported raw materials and materials (for example, Italy, Germany, Israel and Turkey).
LLC “Svetprint” uses the following types of materials:
- biaxially oriented polypropylene film BOPP;
- SRP special polypropylene, giving elasticity to the packaging;
- SO3 of a mixture of two different polypropylenes;
- Math OPP matt polypropylene;
- Met OPP metallized polypropylene;
- OPP white polypropylene white;
- Al aluminum foil;
- PA polyamide (for vacuum packaging);
- Paper of various kinds;
- PE polyethylene;
- PE mixtures of low and high pressure polyethylenes;
- PEARLIZE OPP polypropylene with pearly spraying;
- PET polyester (for long-term storage products);
- PVC polyvinyl chloride (packaging for sweets with a “twist” effect);
- PET – twist;
Paints alcohol flexographic for gravure printing production in Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Germany, Ukraine.
All materials comply with the requirements for packaging, which is confirmed by the relevant certificates.